Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

Sunday Sayings - Mother's Day


Dieses Zitat findet man ohne Titel im Netz als "attributed to Claudia Ghandi". So hab ich mit liebevoller Erinnerung an meine Mutter die Überschrift hinzugefügt, denn heut ist in Deutschland Muttertag ♥
This quote is to be found on the web without title as "attributed to Claudia Ghandi". So in loving memory of my mother I added the heading because it's Mother's Day today in Germany ♥

Und dieses Zitat hier gefällt mir auch so gut! Ist da nicht was Wahres dran? Zumindest war es bei meiner Mutter früher immer so, und jetzt wo ich selbst Mutter bin erwische ich mich dabei auch immer wieder :-))
And this quote I also like so much! Isn't it true? At least it always was that way back then with my mother, and now when I'm a mother myself I also catch me acting this way again and again :-))

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.  
~ Tenneva Jordan


1 Kommentar:

Alessandra hat gesagt…

.....a big hug, my dear!
xxxx Ale