Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day, my dear friends!!

Auf quotegarden.com hab ich ein paar schöne Sprüche zum heutigen Tag passend gefunden, vielleicht gefallen sie Euch auch :-)
On quotegarden.com I found some nice quotes matching today's occasion, maybe you like them, too :-)


Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.  ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939

We're all a little weird.  And life is a little weird.  And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love.  ~Robert Fulghum, True Love

A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
 A song is no song 'til you sing it,
 And love in your heart
 Wasn’t put there to stay -
 Love isn’t love
 'Til you give it away.
 ~Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music, "You Are Sixteen (Reprise)"

You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.  ~Author Unknown

A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it.  ~Frank A. Clark

Love is the poetry of the senses.  ~Honoré de Balzac

For twas not into my ear you whispered
 But into my heart
 Twas not my lips you kissed
 But my soul
 ~Judy Garland

What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.  ~Pearl Bailey

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.  ~Attributed to Claudia Ghandi


Besonders schön find ich dies hier:                   This one I like especially:

How did it happen that their lips came together?  How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill?  A kiss, and all was said.  ~Victor Hugo



Kommentare:

Alessandra hat gesagt…

happy lovely day Nata!!!!
xxxx Ale

Elisabeth hat gesagt…

Happy Valentine's day Nata! I enjoyed reading those quotes - I love 'love quotes'. Elisabeth x

Hindustanka hat gesagt…

Happy Valentine's Day, Nata!
Beautiful quotes...thanks for sharing :)