Sonntag, 25. November 2012

Sunday Sayings



Kommentare:

Alessandra hat gesagt…

this is what I feel, too!!!!
xxx Ale

Preeti hat gesagt…

I agree too! But there are very handful who believe it because the world is full of descrepancies! Some citizens of world spend millions in a second and some might wait ages to get proper food; some places are always at war while some always at peace; the list is endless!

But the good part is that the blogging has brought us all together !:)

Hindustanka hat gesagt…

Nice saying, I feel like this now too, after I shifted to India :)

Weaver Birdie hat gesagt…

Half of the problems of the world will get sorted out if people understand that. An alien attack can only do that, may be! But I am glad to know that Socrates used to think like me. :)
Love
~~Shikha~~

Natas Nest hat gesagt…

Yes, my dear, I was sure that you would do so :-)

Natas Nest hat gesagt…

You are totally right, Preeti, these descrepancies in the world are making me sad, too!

Natas Nest hat gesagt…

In a small kind it’s the same to me, I moved from one German state to another many years ago ;-)

Natas Nest hat gesagt…

Yes, Shikha, I think so as well, there must be more people living this saying. The aliens aspect is an interesting idea ;-)